Sunday, February 15, 2009

Busy February

February seems to be flying by. Delaney will be 4 month old this week and we will find out just how long and heavy she is. She out grew the newborn size diapers, but the size one are huge on her skinny little butt it looks like she has a load in her pants all the time!

__________________________________

A friend of mine from church gave me a big bag filled
with the cutest dresses. She makes them look even cuter.



Happy Valentines Day!



Pretty in Pink




Super Cute dress she got for Christmas.

_____________________________

In the mornings when Delaney wakes up and sometimes during naps, she will slowly wake up and when I check on her all I see are her eyes staring out from under the blanket...




Good morning!




"Is it time to get up?"




"Hello mommy!"

________________________________

I have this car seat cover that I use when it is really cold or windy out.
Delaney is always so toasty warm inside that she usually falls asleep in it...
a very deep sleep.




passed out



here you can see the cover in action with the flap up.
Notice her hat over her eyes.



She is so cute when she sleeps like this.

________

Here she is napping some more.



Passed out on Daddy




She roots around when she sleeps and will usually end up
face down in Paul's elbow. Amazingly, she seems to really
enjoy this position. Don't worry...she ends up here just before
waking up and yes, she can still get air down there.
___________________________________
Here are some random pictures.



bath time...nice wash cloth placement for modesty.
notice her thighs getting chunky and check out that belly.




"Come any closer and I'll punch you!"




"now you made me cry"



She loves to play in her bouncy chair and talk to
the bird that sings to her. Thanks Auntie Jen.



I decided to try the close up feature on my camera.

_________________________________

Delaney likes to play on her back and I bought her one of
those activity mats. It has a frog that sings that cracks her up.



Look at that concentration





She is trying to roll over now. Watch her try.




Her she goes with the legs....




She almost has it. This is as far as she gets. She
hasn't figured out how to get past her shoulder.

_________________________________

I am always hearing people tell me "my what big eyes
she has"...as if :-)


Are these big enough?




How about now?

__________________________________
I dressed her up to go to town and she looked so cute
I had to take some pictures.



She "talks" with her hands




"Do you hear something?"




"Man I'm cute!"

1 comment:

4HandyKids said...

I love the ones with her peeking out of her blankets. Can't wait to finally meet her next month.

background

Followers