Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April!?! Where does the time go? March went fast because for 2 weeks we were on vacation. Alaska Air had a sale on the number of frequent flier miles needed for free tickets so we jumped on the opportunity to fly to SoCal for $5 per roundtrip! March was pretty much spent preparing for, enjoying, or recovering from our trip. Here are vacation and other random pictures....enjoy!




How come I'm not this cute when I first wake up?

_________________________

Just for the record, March was horrible in the weather department, but February we had several days of beautiful blue sky and high 50's, even a few days we hit 60! Here's the proof.




The tide is out and the mud flats are showing



_________________________________

I wanted warm sun so off to SoCal we went.



Delaney is so impressed with the plane ride!
_________________________
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa were so excited to meet great grandkid number 25 of 26, soon to be 27! We were able to stay with them for about half our trip. It was great fun.











For all you Family History buffs out there, here is our 4 generations picture.

___________________________________
What is it about baby feet that make them so cute?



She has big feet, but this angle makes them look HUGE.


Delaney had fun going with out socks or shoes for most of the trip.




Outside at Great Grandma's




Sunny smile




I think she likes just being outside.

_________________________________
Delaney met cousins for the first time and we are pretty sure she had fun. There were times that she looked unsure about all the noise and in her face episodes. Little Ryan had so much fun playing with her!




I'm not sure what he had the mesh bag for.






Cousin kisses!




I think she's had enough!




Later Ryan and Bradley both decide to play with her






Ryan and Carson...Delaney trying to escape!





Bradley and Sidney (wait, is that a normal smile on Bradley?!)






Delaney has decided it is time to get teeth...none yet, just lots of finger sucking and drool!




Cousin Sidney made this cute blanket for her and she loves playing on it.







Playing on her tummy. Delaney rolled from her tummy to her back while we were on our trip.






Time for a close up!






The two ladies in Paul's life!





So cute with a hat!





She still looks small when her Daddy holds her!





Looking cute in her Lamb dress with matching sweater.




I just love her in this sweater with her jeans.




One of Delaney's talents is communicating with her eyebrows. I finally captured it on film. Look how serious she is. Her left eyebrow is more expressive than her right as you can see.





Auntie Sarah made this super cute flower bath towel that we love.





Smile!...or is she just loading her diaper?

No comments:

background

Followers