While we were in California, my sister Sarah and her hubby Ryan came to visit from Arizona. Sarah brought her camera gear and set up for a 'real' photo shot. Here are the results.

Why do I have mommy's hat on?

The only thing cuter than baby feet?

baby feet in black and white!

Who me?

playing on the floor

Mommy bought this hat in Guatemala, its even cuter now!

I'm listing!

Why do you do this to me?

Man I'm cute!

This picture taking has to stop ok?

All right one more

Somebody up there help me....please!

Why do you dress me up? Do you think I'm a doll?
OK, maybe I am.

In the wagon.
One pose...two styles of cute.

OK, I'll be your dress up doll.

Am I cuter now.....

or now?

How will you ever decide!
1 comment:
She looks so cute! I was looking at these and Ryan came over and said "that's my cousin Delaney!" I love that he remembers. Happy Easter
Post a Comment