Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family photos

I forgot that we had taken a few pictures with the Fire Department's camera at their picnic in August. Even though this was just two months ago, she looks so little compared to now!



showing off



She looks little next to Paul.



"Really, another picture?"

------------------------------------------------
While Papa was here visiting I decided we should take some family pictures since our last one was Christmas. Our neighbors across the street from us have the coolest yard and back porch. They were nice enough to let us use their space for pictures.



This cute little boat is in front of a hand painted mural. Delaney wasn't sure what to think when I put her in the boat. She mainly just squinted.



"What is going on?




"I'm getting out now"





Mama and baby






Baby and Dada have the same smile.




Their rock steps are cool, but we are too squinty!





At last!

No comments:

background

Followers