Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Delaney!

I can't believe that Delaney is 1 already! I saw a butterfly cake on a web site and decided it was about my skill level. I think it turned out cute. The big bummer of the day was that Paul was called into work at 8:30 that morning and didn't get home until 6:30. At least we were able to video tape and take pictures. Grandma and Grandpa M were here and we had fun even if Dada wasn't able to make it.


Homemade yellow cake with chocolate frosting...mmmm



Grandma bought ballons and that hat. So fun. Delaney actually kept the hat on all afternoon!


First bite of Birthday cake.



The stare down..."Do I want more?"




"Oh yeah!"




"I think I'm done."




"yup."
(If you look real close you can see her tooth on her top left)

------
Time for gifts. She loved playing with the bows and looking at the boxes. She wasn't sure at all what to do with them...even with help. I will have to work with her so she is ready for Christmas!



"So what is all this anyway?"




"I'm not sure why they are making me do this."





"OK, I'm done."
Delaney loved all her gifts and even though she won't remember it, we have some cute pictures to show her!

No comments:

background

Followers