We may have gained an hour over the weekend, but I think I lost a month....where did October go? Delaney loves to play outside and I have to bundle her up since our highs are now in the low 50's most days. Here she is with her hoodie sweatshirt looking as cute as ever.

"Can we just go play now?"
--------------------------------------------
After her bath the other night, she was really silly and rolling all over and playing with her feet.

"What are you looking at?"

"Toe? What toe?"
_________________________________
I was trying to capture a picture of her crazy snaggle tooth smile.....

Nice tongue.

Top tooth.

All three teeth (you have to look closely to see the two bottom ones)
__________________________
Friday, the 30th, we carved our pumpkins. Delaney had a bit too much fun playing in the pumpkin guts.

All dressed up and ready to go outside.

"This stuff is weird"

"Stringy and gooey."

"Look, I can use the spoon to scoop everything out of this bucket."

"I like making messes."

"Hey, this orange stuff tastes pretty good!"
___________
All our hard work paid off, we had tons of comments about our pumpkins.

Paul did the ghost, I did the tree and the middle on is our homage to Delaney (notice the big eyes and the three tooth smile).

spooky

Our little panda in front of the pumpkins.

Delaney and I at Trunk or Treat.

Delaney and her puppy friend Scarlet.
-------------------------------------------
Sunday we gave Delaney a piece of her Halloween candy.

"I don't know what a Kit-Kat is, but I'll try it."

"Mmmm, Num!"

"Please may I have more?"

"I think I like this Halloween thing!"
No comments:
Post a Comment